lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    energy sector having a run here
    every sector which has run has had a major multi wave up
    spx since gfc - still going and have to question it here again
    gold last year
    base metals
    u this year
    what is left for a decent rerate ? energy and silver
    will see with energy. an increase on the daily needs to happen on weekly and then monthly for same value rerates as the others
    problem with oil is it is a controlled market. opec controlled it and now us with its frackin and russia and so on. a controlled price
    gas seeing real demand and china needs it here but again we found with copper the price can be sold into and controlled at the highs by those market movers with the power
    silver tipped need on industrial demand but interesting news today on solar using copper without silver. may be a game changer for silver demand
    but years away
    anyway with energy there are mergers underway and rerates underway. will see how far we get with them
    sto doubled from $3 and will see if can rerate again here
    sxy exr been brilliant from lows
    even nwe after all these years has doubled
    she dormant for years coming alive
    wpl been stagnant
    i have found it is all about timing and patience and just because something is dormant internally like all the above does not mean to forget about them
    anyway each to their own and may just be an anaemic wave just here
    fed news this week. most interesting point i found out of it all is the comments on us legitimising the digital currency. it seems it is happening and this will be a real game changer
    otherwise all unfolding as i posted about earlier this year with tapering underway. fed said over by mid next year so a lot of time to flow through first
    gold standard is long gone and will this digital currency being a legitimate currency kill gold as the safe haven of old. i doubt it but pondering it all the same
    interesting times as usual
    has at point of top of hammer and will see if works and gets through here to next level or not
    dkm got through 36c level identified awhile ago but still sorting itself out here. nice from spike low at bottom of hammer
    lots of good and bad this year so far

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.