XSO 1.75% 2,972.6 s&p/asx small ordinaries

a few good early calls on goldies producing results here - slr...

1. cha
    5,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    a few good early calls on goldies producing results here - slr by @@64eheh and rms by @soccer5 and deg by @daveironore and others
    well done lads. always hard comparing aussie goldies due to impact of our currency as well
    thanks to our team for following gold and goldies. not everyone likes the goldies but i have always found it produces the strongest short term returns as long as you keep an eye for the backdraft
    now to see if anything substantial comes of this leg
    gold at top of current churn. needs to get through at some stage. pretty similar to april last year where it churned for a few months before it got through to next level but hopefully producers keep moving up in meantime
    nst best of mine so far this leg but agg lot of room to make up and may turn out the better trade for me from this level
    spec mag also turned up with that nice head and shoulder recovery pattern we identified a chance here and at start of potential run just here
    but early days
    if and when silver runs - best of breed for rerate? ivr bml?
    all depends on timing for the specs
    ivr has news flow due march and june but will depend on what they announce and delays are normal anyway. oku finally out last week. solid but disappointing for now
    bml report just out. okay but again not game changing.
    not like nst at 66c which was a game changer and just one of many from nst
    vka also may have finally found some support

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.