XSO 0.41% 3,067.7 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Dave i am still here but i am more of a reader than a poster and...

1. cha
    5,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 615
    Dave i am still here but i am more of a reader than a poster and Bundy gj yourself and others are well and truly on track calling xgd here
    i post more as a discipline to myself especially when i get too excited as i am just here and need to remind myself it all takes time to unfold
    my style is in early and trade safe and conservatively
    gold ran last year and i had spent years collecting the right stocks and posting on that run
    before that it was gfc recovery in so many areas and i collected and posted on that run and the hammers down as a trend change. it is harder now whether we see a continuation after a wave down

if you split everything into cycles i was very excited to see media and rick rule yesterday finally calling exactly my sequence from the last 2 years
    goldies run then copper silver and uranium
    rule said silver runs mid cycle after gold. exactly
    so we are now in next potential stage
    can also add to that a lot of airy fairy cycles - 11 year cycle a chance here
    rule even identified traditional economic theory and the yield curse and shirt term interest and long term treasuries. he used 100 points as a general guide. for him it is the trigger for gold and the first time i have seen someone use it in that context.

but my style is in early and ozl has already run. so too bhp which rule called yesterday as a buy worldwide
    i get set early and take my chances on a darvis style break but it may fail or it may see a wave down first

your calls on nst and others have proved up here
    my system is a bit different. i have gold having broken up last night on the daily for the first time since late 2020. next target is on weekly and then if we are lucky the monthly
    evn should get through my target 1 today. we will know by close if it will hold new level for end of week or not

but i suspect i am the only one with my system. right or wrong. i called the spx post gfc. it was kinda fun but i happily left it once it hit my target of 2100. conservative and it has doubled since then. gold is similar for me here

i called whc on each step from its break of 60c to its high of $5 plus. by then retail twigged that coal was rising. whc then started its retrace. you are the only one who picked this next wave underway on it. i too am on it for this next run
    but everyone seems to want to trade whc and the minnows up to 60c and then they are looking the next big one. i am not sure why. the specs run on their own internals and newsflo. the midcap have proven measurable production and will run with the macros

i am looking for the correct move in the cycle and the gains out there
    also i dont think i really add much to a retail market obsessed with the specs. yesterday little azi broke up with the first of its drilling results at last. move has been 1 year in the making for this next level. i am just not sure if it really adds anything to the thread

but i am excited by rick rule now coming out on the same next big macros uranium copper and silver and also i might add oil but really he is years too late for rerates on safe stocks like ozl so i am scratching my head again and will let next quarter play out.
    also@Heloise you were quite right on pfizer being the way to go over astra. i cant believe i am consigned to using astra with its known risks instead of the safe pfizer but well done you called it months ago and you were right. the question i would like to ask the ones who made the decision last night on over 50s is what they will use on their families. i know the pm and albo both got jabbed early with pfizer and not astra. but great call.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.