XSO 0.65% 2,963.4 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2021, page-1223

1. 4,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906
    @64eheh thanks for the example; had a glance at the POD chart & IMO fairly damn interesting.

To my eye several interesting IHnS set ups from the 3 year basing pattern; the most obvious at 10 c so could have been very interested in the late Oct 2020 BO of that level and would have got excited when it backtested several times in Nov.

FWIW I cannot see any Technical reason that would have had me entering at your 8c last Oct .... so I assume it was FA based? Well done and it achieved the mythical "Disallowed" = well done.

Back to what I see; of course even if I had entered at 10 cents I notice it had a quick dip to 8.9c in December .... an old poker term we have is "get rid of the improvers" & that dip would have tested my risk/reward from a 10 c + IHnS entry eg a BREACH of the neck line and > 10% loss =2 very good reasons to close IMO.

However after it rocketed back up through 10cents just a lovely set of HH & HL's; I would have been V concerned at RSI div (only indicator I ever looks at) at the 5/5/21 high.

I again see nothing to me eye that would scale me back in at 57c.
    I note it has now put in a LH & FWIW I would be reading action from recent highs as serious distribution.

Just thought I would share in case anyone interested ..... probs shows why I dont get 10 baggers too often & I still cant see myself scaling in too often.

Great entry(s) though and thanks for sharing. All very interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.