XSO 0.19% 2,998.5 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust-2022, page-1437

1. cha
    5,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 672
    hi Dave
    that is the benefit of the tax loss selling season for opportunities in hammered down oversold stocks depending on your apetite for trading, risk and view of the market. only two times to buy as trades - may/june and oct/nov and then offload inbetween

you obviously read the kogan chart correctly at the time so well done. kogan is one of the reasons i was smacking my lips this may when red hit. jbh and mqg were others we spoke of
    coincidentally to your post on preferred wines I rewatched Babettes Feast on sbs this week. in my list of top 10 films of all time for me anyway. a bit slow but many hidden gems in its rich dialogue
    anyway I was so inspired I then prepared my own menu for my favourite feast with an accompanying wine for each course. (been a boring week until todays green)
    my choices are all memories of summers days in the sense of events with friends and family which brought joy. Coopers Stout with my dad. Guinness with a mate. Mesh riesling with my golf mates. vino any vino with my wife and so on
    as you get older the sense of smell and taste is associated with memories of past events
    my canopies wine is a pol roger champagne (french?) in memory of one of my best mates best New Year Eve events ever
    entrie with a rockford alicante rose from the barossa (tanunda) in memory of some friends and evenings with them
    main a host of good reds in honour of my dad but perhaps a Penfolds St Henry Shiraz as a one off
    dessert with a Pikes late picked sweet Riesling from Clare in honour of old man pike who was a gentleman and loved his business and produce
    and cheese with a scotch any scotch - my favourite tipple and also a a wee sweet dessert white from the barossa reminiscent to me mum who loved a sherry

I am not a big drinker. the one i cant stand is chardonnay and also cab sav is not my favourite, I also hate vodka
    it is not really an educated wine palette and prefer a small scotch if i drink at all. into a johnny walker this season but enjoy any of it
    have you seen Babettes Feast. it would be before your time. i saw it when i was young and did not appreciate all of its subtle messages at the time

all the best happy times and worth celebrating today
    Last edited by cha: 28/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.