XSO 0.37% 3,046.5 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2023, page-1485

1. 8,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Part 1

Here is my take, could be true, could be false, but as no-one else knows, I may as well throw it in.

Google search along with AI,Chat-GPT both have a slight flaw in as much as they will search for what you want to know, what you are asking for. This can lead to confirmation bias as alternative views are not what you are searching for. bad in that way, but good in what you want it for.

Friday seemed a strange day. Gold went down, copper developed a real ugly candle and uranium stocks and etf's fell. And sure, maybe U had run too hard and hit the $75/lb level......but, but at the same time the EU came out and made a great statement on uranium, comparing it as a solution to the new green energy source.....and being real news as opposed to all the hype on uranium lately, it was hardly the stuff of sell-offs. In fact, you would expect uranium to get a boost.

So, the late Friday selling, to me, looked like panic selling....after all, if you are a big fund, the idea is to ease out of a position, distribute over time.........after all, you don't really want to sink the price for your exit, do you?

Also it's hard to draw a co-relation with gold and uranium as generally they behave different. Doesn't really make sense for both to fall together.

There is another chart, a major concern of a chart that went real ugly on Friday as well. More in the next post

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.