XSO 0.53% 3,051.5 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2023, page-1512

1. cha
    5,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 638
    yes US bonds red here
    question is it because inflation and interest rates out of control?
    or (there is a chinese bonds index yes the S&P china bond index). and this chart has been green all year and is this finally a recognition of the growth of china and the balancing of govt economic wealth from US to China. a 20 year process of east meets west
    or is this a consequence of bric nations creating their own currency base and impacting the value of the $US?
    or is this a return to safe haven buying of $US which was the pattern years ago.

who knows. US dollar has created a straight channel up here so i tend to the view that it is all about the US Fed and its next decision

the fa is interesting but makes no difference as long as happy to wait for the turn in the US dollar chart

as @64eheh has said india is growing here. bric nations will have their time but goodness me we seem to remain totally dominated by the US still.

fair enough their currency market dwarfs us. $1.08 next green target for $US and we should see a reaction there.

anyway really rambling here. asx will do what it decides to do and just need to recognise it and adjust and tag along

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.