XSO 0.25% 3,040.5 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2023, page-1526

1. 3,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    Hey dave....I did a quick google on Nassim Taleb's 'Black Swan'...oooh that looks like a dense and possibly impenetrable read.
    I think I'll stick to looking at stock charts; in the end it's all reflected in the sp. Look at the gold stocks (eg NST) underperformance relative to POG recently....the disconnect was signalling something was going to give....9/10 times the stocks lead.....
    As pointed out earlier today by various, we may be through the washout for gold, this week's puke may be enough.. note Newmont and Barrick printed dragonfly dojis last session. Interested to see how the rest of the week goes.

Thanks @Helsyd ...re your chart, have seen lots of double bottoms recently
    re China's Golden week......as good a time as any to turnaround. Generally speaking re lithium prices, I listened to a podcast with 'Mr Lithium' Joe Lowry, he certainly indicated that there is a lack of transparency when it comes to the lithium market...we could call it opaque at best. Check out future price predictions by the various investment houses and you will find wildly disparate predictions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.