XSO 0.23% 2,991.7 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2024, page-1123

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    ? a decisive move in silver overnight....it's all about silver closing above $30 next week, not just for the PM complex; but I believe it will be a harbinger for the entire metals markets.

Copper strong too.  I had noticed my laggard copper junior had found a little more interest last week.
    REMX to challenge the 200ma next week, LIT following close behind.

@paddington bear @Tanotfa .... thank you for your charts, it does look interesting ...again
    The lithium sector has been plagued with issues of all types:  sovereign risk (AVZ/LLL), operational issues (all of them), poor management, opaque pricing, and a buyer market dominated by one very influential player.........  I can see that most of the beaten down operators will  get a significant lift at some point, but as mentioned earlier I have stuck with the likely explorers in good jurisdictions with the likelihood of takeover, namely PMT and WC8... just keep drilling them holes. No commissioning or operational issues to worry about.
    And PLS...they have done all the hard yards in fine-tuning their operations...they are the yardstick on the ASX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.