XSO 0.14% 2,972.9 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2024, page-1210

1. 13,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2518
    The same has happened to 99% of silver developers the world over. There has been a massive psychological war against silver. It is the most undervalued asset on the planet, whose price has not kept pace with inflation. The supply deficit is extraordinary. Its position as a monetary metal means it is FIAT's achilles heel. Silver ends the Federal Reserve system tyranny it is worth fighting over.

The best two investors to get the picture are Eric Sprott and Michael Oliver. See their most recent interviews below.

By the way, multi-metal miners provide the best leverage to the price of silver. Mining costs are paid by other metals and the silver revenue can be totally unhedged and 100% leveraged to the price of silver. The best example in Australia as demonstrated by its DFS is Boab Metals, BML. I suspect that MMA and ARD will be the same though they have not done feasibility studies yet. BML is similiar to ADT (Adriatic Metals), though ADT has its mine in Croatia and has just started producing. See the posts of goldbear77 for excellent analysis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.