XSO 0.88% 3,003.3 s&p/asx small ordinaries

I plan on leaving the gold/silver projections to someone else...

1. 3,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    I plan on leaving the gold/silver projections to someone else pbear...but I do think there will be a euphoria moment in the PMs coming sometime in the next couple of years. Will POG take the long way around? Silver right now has $50 written all over it imo.

US POG has reclaimed the 50ma and if this momentum holds it will have its third go at $2450...well the third attempt is often the successful one ..right? If it gets through the $2450-2535 zone, then I think the paradigm will shift and it will start targeting the big round numbers.
    Now watch POG make a fool of me again. It is all speculation pbear, everyone reading this thread understands that; just stick to your own plan/convictions. And I have to say, if anyone has earned the right to stick their neck out with a bold statement; it is you. No judgement from me which ever way it goes....please keep putting them out there.

Good day for trimming the hedge, hope it's not wet in Sydney. Wandered around Paddington last week, nice spot, but must admit I scratched my head over the existence of the exclusive dress shops with a couple of dozen frocks hanging up inside (probably boxes of them out the back). Are you missing Paddington pb?
    Perfect winter day here in Adelaide so I may start pruning the fruit trees.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.