XSO 0.51% 2,988.0 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Good stuff @cha Can I refer to PNR to hopefully highlight some...

1. 3,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 489
    Good stuff @cha

Can I refer to PNR to hopefully highlight some of your insights and wisdom...when to buy, when to sell, when to know to hold for the longer term

PNR is a gold operation turnaround story.  Bought @4C following cap raise..the company gets recapitalised and management appear to be executing a plan to address previous operating difficulties. Production improves and in a favourable POG environment it pops to 8c.  Then the churn begins at the 100% return level where the holders are compelled to make a decision of whether to sell or hold for the possible longer wave.
    After 3 months sideways, today they announce a significant debt repayment and it is up 7% and looking to breakout.  This is where POG plays its part, which has also been taking the breather for a few months.  If we move up from $2300 then PNR will double again to 18c; which not surprisingly is the next level of sig resistance.
    One more double from there and it will be back to 40c where it spiked out 18 months ago.

That is the plan....but does not always go to plan.

That is the trouble with investing in mining operations..... finding that rare combination of competent management who have skin in the game and a profitable operation/orebody, that can be leveraged via the tailwinds of a favourable macro for the product

Screen Shot 2024-06-28 at 2.31.25 pm.png

Screen Shot 2024-06-28 at 2.31.52 pm.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.