XSO 0.29% 2,909.7 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2024, page-1499

1. cha
    5,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 667
    mid year reports coming out and working my way through them
    rms tick in fact a triple tick with their acquisition plans. plan to buy more on uncertainty and weakness this year if get the chance

waf always some country risk but a tick to hold here and also perhaps add on weakness

still waiting on others

main post is about little aar. i must admit to missing the days of holding rms at 3.9c, boe at 3.9c and even waf from 20c
    so researching for the next possible micro
    i already hold little aar which has just doubled

like rms boe and waf at this level it really took years to develop. they are still exploring and also building up their resource. they have now attracted mark connolly from old time pir on board
    i expect like pir it will be built up and then taken out which was somewhat disappointing but still productive

so also adding more aar on the inevitable moments of fade over coming months

although i did find with rms that it took months at 3.9c but when it made 8c it seemed to run quite quickly from there. 40c before i knew it.

@@loki01 and others interesting in your thoughts on the reports of the producers and where they all sit here and also any thoughts on aar or next real chance of another rms at 4c or nst at 10c. i have it always worth having a few on the go over the years. a lot of fails but the good ones more than justify the others as tax losses

alk has a solid safe report but a long haul before any chance of reclaiming its $2 days

people like gor which is rising but i thought it was fully valued unless gold price really runs

so not buying more gor or alk in this time period

red and slr story i read your comments thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.