XSO 1.17% 3,001.1 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2024, page-1534

1. cha
    5,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 672
    nst chart
    slight break out of descending wedge from april 24
    but longer term chart shows a horizontal just ahead
    could be start of longer term chart continuation of uptrend and finally challenge old highs of nst
    will see

cmm chart already there ready to take on recent high

pru rerate continues today. forgive my excitement but years ago pru was my laggard of the goldies at 20c to 30c when everything else ran and ran some more. now it is pru doing the heavy lifting of my goldies

jbh. wbc new highs this week

woodside tackling its $30 resistance now

so pick your poison. they are all rerating

chartwise looking at ascending wedge pattern in play on some which i hate. bublle always bursts at some point. then reassess and decide which ones to load up on

descending wedge easier. i said the other week that wds was at a level where it was due to have a reaction which is what it has now done. tradeable. predictable. but now let it decide if gets through the horizontal or not. the trade is done for anyone on it. no one i expect.

the same for a lot of stocks at these levels now. sell the resistance and wait for market to say if gets through into a darvis break

but an individual choice

i go back to last year. when $US failed to get through $1.08 it was always on the cards for this to happen. $US down and commods up.
    that has happened. US$ now having a reaction of sorts at $1.04. found some support here but no volume
    it may react green short term but surely it has to fall through at some point
    so no games. waiting for that break longer term

happy day today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.