XSO 1.36% 3,214.0 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2024, page-1538

1. 4,355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963

@64eheh as usual a nice thought provoking post.
    WELLBEING is a modern over used word, in my experience mainly by people who wouldnt know what you are talking about!
    Beautiful a very interesting word; I actually thought COVID might have taught the world to LIVE i a different way .... but seems to me we have jumped straight back on the "Growth at all costs treadmill". I am referring to the global "we" here or the demigods that drive the big decisions of society; read the elite and Central Bankers.

MOST still don't take the time to smell the flowers. Why is one of the most enjoyable moments for me of the last 12 months trudging along the 3 Capes track in Tassie getting pretty damn tired with a heavy pack? Surrounded by my family the word BEAUTIFUL does come to mind!

.... Or scratching around in a dig site up the back of the Grampians to find a few gemstones for a few days .... they are worthless to others but beautiful to us (particularly my 11 YO son who was digging for >8 hours a day (see photo). (Did have my eyes open for any gold nuggets tho' LOL)

Well done again.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6307/6307480-304f269b3347fd1f0eb11ad54b257146.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.