XSO 0.16% 2,997.6 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Market seems to want to do something here.........It seems to be...

1. 8,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 426
    Market seems to want to do something here.........It seems to be at a pivot point.

US dollar been range bound and has been in very low volatility state for a long time so a move must be close.

China still sluggish, but seems OK with a day of reckoning due in the next few years. Xi Jinping softening his stance on the South China Seas with the Phillipines says something. Only a matter of time before the business class elites push for more freedom to open up the Chinese economy even more as stagnation is bad news for China.

India ready to overtake Japan as the fourth largest economy with the working class getting restless and voting down Modi. They want shopping malls and places and money to sip lattes and become consumers.............poor folk!

US Politics.............nothing I can add here except to say it could wake up Gold.

US debt........ticking time bomb.

Demographics. Baby boomers retiring en-masse without governments having enough money to support them.........easy to see why there is a skills shortage.

But the BIG one.......the S&P is well overvalued and needs to drop around 70% to get back to the long term sensible valuations. also weak Western economies and don't forget, a lot of business profits over the last decade came from low interest rates, not real growth.

And we all know about the real estate BUBBLE that has gone on for far too long. Why would anyone invest in housing now, knowing the top is in. It should not be a surprise that there is a shortage of rental properties, as informed investors WILL stay away.

With Malaysia doing very well, India doing well, China just OK we will see 3/4 Billion people overtake the 1 Billion in the tired West sooner or later, and reset the Global order.

And remember so called Inflation may be receading somewhat. But that is a measure of rate. The prices still stay high even if the rate falls...........ans still wages have not kept pace.

And don't forget this idea of money being on the side. There IS NO money on the side. The stock markets don't take your money, the seller does. The market is just a mechanism for someone's money to go to someone else, it is not on the sides, but held by someone else.

Got GOLD. Got SILVER

And I have read, in the short term, Gold and especially Silver will do all they can to shake you out. Forget the daily/weekly noise, look at the monthly and quarterly charts is my guiding light.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.