XSO 0.29% 2,909.7 s&p/asx small ordinaries

wbc new high and hit my long term target from sub $20. 50% not...

1. cha
    5,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 667
    wbc new high and hit my long term target from sub $20. 50% not great but keeps portfolio together
    jbh new high and again just short of target from $36 spike low
    mqg similar

charts
    review and conclusion - long term trades and charts despite the fear and gloom in the media do work
    volume came into spx as posted a few weeks back and now reaping the rewards
    dont try and track the smaller time frames unless a short term trader

next step - sell here and see if get through to next level and then wait for backtest and if holds then rebuy

fa - also coincides with longer term fa experience that as rates fall money is moved back into the market all looking for gains and dividends

job today - do other things and let the market decide for me

fails like twe - internals an issue - have not lost money on it and out for now

expectation is move extra proceeds back into goldies for next level if 2400 holds but waiting time

copper still on track. bhp avidly pursuing more copper joint ventures. smartest cookies in the business employed there.
    a bit like uranium from $20 break up. it will happen with copper

cha being a bit of a smug smartass or badass. i apologise if so but heart is in right place and key is volume and volume came into spx and this is the expected result and learn from my past mistakes many many years ago. just follow the volume
    read the fa and form a view but wait for the trigger. the hammer always appears.

asx in fade 90% of time. just waiting for solid entry points means actually waiting for many months if not years for each parcel to buy and make it count instead of inane dabbling with trades and then stops which invariably don't work

question why is spx rising if market is so bad. not a buy here mind you but why. and who really cares when the volume is the key anyway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.