XSO 0.41% 3,087.5 s&p/asx small ordinaries

21.6.24 was the date buying volume came into CMM as it roared...

1. cha
    5,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639
    21.6.24 was the date buying volume came into CMM as it roared out of its hammer.
    end result is a new high today
    is it a buy here?
    hard to say. it is as good as other goldies but the real trick was identifying it at 10c all those years ago as one with potential and staying the course after its share consolidation
    you can tell a lot by the reaction of stocks at their lows. will buying volume come in

the machinations on it since then are then put into context

the real lesson for me is having patience
    look at DEG churning around $1.20 still after all this time.
    I could get rid of it. the one who will lose is me when it finally does have its run. i could set an alert for rising volume or price but it is hard to rebuy at say $2 when I have been holding it from its lows. how hard and more expensive is it to buy back
    this game of lets play jump from hot stock to hot stock may be fun but i know my limitations
    the key is buying the hammer on quality for me

evn back at $4 and trying to cement it.

cmm pru evn deg and many others all poised for greatness here and now. odds are gold churns back but at some point the trigger will get pulled on the goldies

it also worth noting that 20th june was also the date when buying volume came into pru and others. it was not just CMM.
    what did the buyers of goldies see that day and which gold stocks did they buy
    which goldies are not moving here? like alk. nothing wrong with it but as i said before, its report does not show growth just yet. it remains a sell for now
    or in my case a hold for better days. will i add to it here. no
    the strength is in others at this time
    sorry for the rant but been a long wait from the sept 2020 highs for my gold chart and cup and handle from 2010 to play out here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.