XSO 0.20% 3,004.5 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2024, page-1836

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1907
    XJO ... @paddington bear ... I think I recall you posting an Hourly Chart here on the XJO so assume you are still watching one. Anyway, I thought I would include mine as I see we are at a very interesting state ... at the EOD.

Some good balance seen since our TOP in both Price and Time(P n T). Could mean nothing so I'm not relying on either. However, I do find it interesting that there is good relationships in the minor price swings(P n T), larger retracement numbers and Trends(Channel and A.P.) shown.

Today we ended up just out side, for the 1st time, the uptrend channel that has been holding this near-term rally. We have have also stalled just below the 'median-tyne' of the Bear A.P. and also the 2 x Fib levels(well, within 3 pts) that this rally is 'failing' at so I'm nervous we may see this fall from here, initially back at least to the 7805 area if not 7720's.

Of course, another up night in the US(also questionable) and we should see a break to the upside of that Median-Tyne I referred to earlier. Now, that would be nice in terms of the Bullish picture going forward ... a re-test of ATH's(maybe?)... b4 further falls.

Anyway, I leave it for your perusal and for the markets to decide, right!

XJO_FibsTLs_150824_Hrly.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.