XSO 0.61% 2,987.5 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Dave that is an interesting little "climateinteractive" tool....

1. 4,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 944
    Dave that is an interesting little "climateinteractive" tool. Had a play with it and my goodness its hard to set realistic parameters that keep warming to < 3 degrees. Quick reminder from google;

"A 3-degree Celsius warming scenario would unleash a cascade of catastrophic consequences, including the displacement of over a billion people, the collapse of ice caps leading to uncontrollable sea level rise, widespread biodiversity loss, frequent and devastating extreme weather events, and the endangerment of ...."

The more I study/investigate the more I believe that the potential consequences for humans and species in general within next 50 are so frightening & catastrophic that no one will address them We are talking potential extermination scenarios. "Best case" scenario IMO is that by the turn of the century human life will be unrecognisable from how we live today ..... and somehow we will have lost several billion people from todays unsustainable 8 billion heading for 10 billion humans.......... now whats the price of gold doing?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.