XSO 0.53% 3,102.4 s&p/asx small ordinaries

a lot that could be said on the charts hereGJ your figure on wds...

1. cha
    5,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 689
    a lot that could be said on the charts here
    GJ your figure on wds worked beautifully. 5% spike in oil and wds read and followed your chart and just over $26.70 or so. well done

hammers on sfr to $8. wds to $23 and sto sub $7 all worked here as buys back then
    sfr was the best for capital growth
    but longer term wds has a decent dividend to keep me happy if it does pull back

backtests now?

charts more advanced on the goldies with the spikes having played out and the backtests well and truly in pay
    in fact so many in play. nst tick. evn tick tick

wgx and evn
    wgx has paused and pulled back
    evn just keeps going
    will say wgx reminds me just here so much of run in evn back 10 years or so ago. I posted on evn at each level back then
    evn 56c backtest held and then bang doubled and $1.10 briefest of pauses and backtests and when held then doubled again until $3 hit and then backtest and so on until 2020 high
    point of it for me is twofold it was brutal and qucik and thank goodness i was on from low to high and also picked the high and had the discipline to hold to that point and then the discipline to sell then. when it works it really works
    second point is wgx reminds me a lot of evn from all those years ago. wgx slightly unproven compared to a much more mature evn now and pulled back to horizontal support at $2.50 and this is a place for a reaction
    similar to adt when it fell back to horizontal at $2.50 level and reacted
    so will see with wgx. may buy more here
    evn i expect to continue green but depends on gold backtest in play

no hammers yet but may just break my policy here on the runners

bc8 happily running still but like spr and deg it will reach a limit before market looks for the current production and cash returns to justify the share price
    doesnt make it a sell but would need a reason to buy more here

always hard to go past best of breed. if gold keeps running then nst has so much upside on its potential earnings that its share price offers me more potential for capital gain than most of the others.

waiting on next hammers to attract my attention to what the market is doing
    in meantime the holdings are working

not sure on lithium just yet. it has bobbed up and announced it is back but it is just step one in a long unfolding battle of supply and over supply versus demand and ever increasing costs. uranium similar but perhaps better?

copper looks riper safer and better to me just here for the next year or so anyway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.