XSO 0.86% 3,001.9 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Waiting to see if this is a running correction in the PMs....but...

1. 3,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    Waiting to see if this is a running correction in the PMs....but for anyone interested in the sector I have thrown down a few notes re stocks I am currently tracking, disclosure: I own quite a few of these, or have been in and out in recent times
    Many of them have shown signs of waking recently or been bumping along a bottom for some months.
    Would be curious to hear from any XSOers their opinions on any of these, particularly if they ring alarm bells!! I am looking to sort the companies that merit a longer hold.

AZY multiple JVs with majors RIO/IGO/NEM, plus sole-owned tenements with resource
    NEM looking to sell Telfer, buyer will likely want adjacent AZY project

BGD pbear special, best looking CEO on the ASX

CEL Gold project Argentina, copper project Ecuador with potential high-grade low cost rapid
    payback
    Solgold recently made $3.2 bil investment in Ecuador project, country looks open for
    business, as does Argentina

FFM experienced management , 2.8Moz @7.2g/t Pickle Crow Ontario recently purchased existing copper project in ?Newfoundland, discounted until metrics
    firmed up for a re-start

GML gets a run every gold bull, exisiting find in Montague trying to grow scale, management
    look ok, directors and Kerry Harmanis own 20%

GSN recent director buying $100K, ‘highly prospective ground’, JVs with major, can’t remember who

MKG fickle management but has potential high grade project Cote d’Ivoire, also manganese project

NXM previous disappointments with drilling on ground near NST, volume come through recently
    seems too have re-awoken

MM8 1.6Moz @2.6g/t near surface Ravensthorpe

PDI big high grade resource ?Guinea, institutions buying , Blackrock heavily invested

PGO very prospective ground, big grade ounces in the ground, Cape York
    proving up possible ‘gold corridor’, directors and institutions been buying

PNR turnaround story with Norseman project

S2R got hold of the tenements adjacent Kirkland/AEM super high grade Vic mine
    proven manangement

SMI NZ high grade project being proved up

STK they look like they are onto a new gold trend WA, sold Millrose project recently
    to NST for $60 mil
    plus high grade zinc project currently on the back burner

STN low grade bulk tonnage, ripe for GMD takeover in consolidation Leonora region

TCG transformative deal done recently, bought Afema project from Endeavour Gold
    huge land holding Cote D’Ivoire, proven management

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.