XSO 0.86% 3,001.9 s&p/asx small ordinaries

@paddington bear Great weekly summary as always; Elliott Wave;...

1. 4,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    @paddington bear Great weekly summary as always; Elliott Wave; IMO it would be good if we had a keen proponent among our BT TA crew. I'm sure you and other know the "rules" better than me. Anyone got a view on what Mr Elliott say about Gold A-B-C down?

PS I remember years ago Pre GFC when I thought I was a "clever investor" because I "bought the dips" and my "straw hats in winter" mantra ..... didnt know I had been lucky to catch the boom from the 92 recession we had to have (these days I call that an uptrend!. Anyway spent a delightful afternoon eating and drinking at Paringa Estate winery on Mornington Peninsula. I argued with one of the barmen who was a maths professor from memory and was extolling the virtues of E-W. What a load of rubbish I thought, as he advised me of a larger wave up that was very near the top and was very dangerous; turned into the GFC ..... mmmm that was the first spark of interest in TA for this little bunny .... when I learnt to go from Paringa Estate Pinot to $12 quaffers from Dan Murphy's LOL. FWIW I spent some time looking at E-W theories but does not suit me personally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.