XSO 0.86% 3,001.9 s&p/asx small ordinaries

& FWIW here are a few words from Stan on Tw (I suspect he is ex...

1. 4,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    & FWIW here are a few words from Stan on Tw (I suspect he is ex HC & reason I follow?)
    Just thought worth sharing, especially for any TA sceptics out there: (Bold para is 100% aligned to my mantra.)

Price is the ONLY thing that pays you - your research is usually a waste of time - If you're in love with a stock ignore the chart at your peril - it's probably already cheating on you
    The chart is the ONLY thing you can trade on your terms. When you trade the noise, the news, the opinions, or even published fundamentals etc etc it's always on somebody else's terms
    The charts are shaped by professional money who have access to everything known or even unknown (to the general public). As little traders we don't need reasons for anything because we have to trade what we see not what we think or have been led to believe
    When you take a trade the ONLY way it’s going to get where you want it to be is if strong hands take your side of the trade AFTER you. When you wait for them to show their hand you're probably be buying into the early stage of their distribution

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.