XSO 0.86% 3,001.9 s&p/asx small ordinaries

I just feel like defending a fellow TA poster here @64ehehI...

1. 4,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887

I just feel like defending a fellow TA poster here @64eheh
    I consider @Tanotfa analysis is always welcome on these pages and also your comment re "trouble with silver analysis" is actually incorrect. The neckline of the IHnS is actually at $26 not $28 as you state .... FWIW I have mentioned break out of $26 as signal for "game on" several times but I confess I had missed it as a neckline for a potential IHnS. My bad and good call by TANOTFA IMO. I have added to my chart.

Bottom line is $26 was "zoomed" on 3/4 and I actually note that the next day you could have picked up SVL for 18c.

There are many ways of assessing markets & I always welcome new assessments that in this case supports my and your view that silver in all probability has further to run. GL with your SVL buy at 17c BUT as always its not what price we buy at that determines success its the price we sell at! JUST IMO.

Now just ranting a little more; IF and it does not look like it just now BUT if silver happened to tumble back to that $26 level & showed any support ... and that corresponded shake out and tumble in SVL to say 15ish that would be a back up the truck signal for me .... but thats just how I think.

By the way I also like the risk/reward thoughts you present on LRS @Tanotfa; just watching at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.