XSO 0.32% 3,080.4 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Dave & other BTerssome weird combo going on in the world...

1. 4,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 901
    Dave & other BTers
    some weird combo going on in the world of:
    -Inflation being stickier than Reserve Banks's want OR say publicly (I wish someone had thought of that at the start of the year hey PB! rolleyes.png )

-Interest rates staying higher for longer than promised .... may even go up again before they come down

-Impacts the attractiveness of $ USD

-Impacts all sorts of "things" in ways that is "beyond me" .... BUT of concern to this bunny may have halted the increase in the POG (&, of course caused it and silver to break out in the first place.

-I note significant tumbles overnight in lots of "things" inccluding PM's, Uranium, copper ..... might of been too much for many ... (I notice cannabis index up 10 % overnight)

-Have a look at a long term USD JPY chart below .... extraordinary 60% spike in value in 3 years, 100% in 10 years and back to 1990 levels ..... fram where we are told there economy "stagnated for 30 years" and their SM 1/2ed.

-make sense of that lot if you can! Its why I (sort of) gave up even 1/2 trying to understand funnymental analysis (FA) post GFC and (try to) stick to drawing a few lines on charts. (TA)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6137/6137874-1542041905b9dccbc5f0956be92d356f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.