XSO 0.18% 3,038.0 s&p/asx small ordinaries

ssimpson Thanks for that link. Sorry for not responding to your...

1. 11,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 631
    ssimpson

Thanks for that link.

Sorry for not responding to your question about RTG on the RED thread.

As you can see from my post I have no idea of the value of the copper project.

I do have some insight in relation to MML's mine, on which a lot of SRM's hope rested. Since your post things have only gone downhill for MML - I suppose you are aware of the poor quarterly report, operational issues and major downgrade to the reserve's grade from 10 g/t to 7 g/t (but actual average mill grade is only expected to be 5-6 g/t going forward, due to mining dilution). The way that MML exploded from around 60 cents in the GFC to $8 (despite a capital raising and a rights issue) gave a lot of inspiration to SRM holders (and trading opportunities).

I have no idea what the drill will show about this deposit.

You may get some insight by reading the views of other posters on the MML thread.

One thing that irked me a lot about the CGX management was that they were not accessible. The CFO was the main point of contact for sharehodlers, and basically one just left a phone message and almost never got a return call. I do not know if things are different for RTG shareholders - perhaps they are because RTG need to market the company since they do not have an income generating project that would give them wider market visibility. They are selling themselves on the basis of their past success, and some interesting tenements. Those interested in investing might consider checking if the management team has contributed anything in terms of funds and to what extent they are to be compensated by cheap shares/options. The document you linked is a must read for investors, and perhaps one day I will do that. In the meantime there are plenty of very cheap goldies in production which will leap in value if the POG ever takes off, so my intention is to get back into them once I see a clear trend. I may put a small amount into the nearer term developers.

loki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.