XSO 0.09% 3,140.7 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust, page-1752

1. 13,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Bit of a weekend post as I've been out of range on the Eyre Peninsula all week.

CWG
    I hope some of us here got onboard when I mentioned it. It's been a stellar run, despite no news. One wonders how big of a mc can be justified on the expectation of an acquisition. Wouldn't have thought too much more.

AVD
    Once the minimum capital of $3M had been raised, this one was exceptional value. Ex BHP VP of exploration GoM, ex Pura Vida geo discoverer. UK resource fund, Havoc Partners have taken a $500k stake at 20c. Havoc's board are all experienced geoscientists with some sizable wins at an investment level.
    www.havocpartners.com

MSP
    Bought a few of these at 1c; mainly on the back of the $500k raising to Cadence (90) only a few months ago at 2.5c. They did very well on their Urbanise IPO investment and backing the fact they wouldn't have taken that large a position at 2.5c for nothing. Also a RSRT play. Well maybe not RT at the moment but expecting the market to recover.

CMP/TCN/KKT
    Been buying a few of these profitable ********* on any mild weakness but they've held-up unfortunately well, despite the trials of the broader market.

IIL
    Not many available below 20c but worth a look on current pullback for anyone with a 6-12 month view. My biggest ASX holding.

Ascent Bio
    www.ascentbiopharma.com
    This will be a stock with another classic PBT/IIL/NEU/IVX etc bio investment timeline. Will hit the market fully-funded to complete two significant trials, with a lead time of about 6-9 months before the fireworks begin with Phase 2 trial results. Good mgmt stock onboard. I may just wait for it to list as you can usually get a few below ipo, which was the case with IIL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.