XSO 0.03% 3,137.8 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust, page-1863

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Well there are really dozens Success so it all depends on your risk tolerance and time horizon ,whether you're looking for growth and/or yield . Of the bigger stocks BHP ,NAB and PMV are certainly worth buying on this pullback ,can't do too much damage there if you're patient . There are many others in the not so popular category that I'll turn my mind to over the next week .

The stocks you name there are all classed as specs one way or another .I no longer hold BLY, it was just a special opportunity on a panic selldown . Of the others SEA is a real fav of mine and I just accumulate on any weakness . If the market is really weak they'll still be worth holding through thick and thin imo. The others need a good market to go where they potentially can but are all adequately cashed and have projects moving forward. I'm always looking at stocks and if I buy anything I'll post it here . There are a couple that I particularly like but just not getting any stock at the moment so it's pointless telling anybody until they're able to buy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.