XSO 0.58% 2,985.8 s&p/asx small ordinaries

I keep folders with about 30 goldies that have been mentioned...

1. 4,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 907
    I keep folders with about 30 goldies that have been mentioned here at one time or another. Was struck by how many similar patterns over 12 mths or so that they were exhibiting when I glanced this weekend.

Either: Long consolidations, at ATh's (surprisingly to me), very poor 1/2ing r more and just plain volatile.

FWIW just put them in a quick table.

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6 Column 7 Column 8
    1 Feature Shares            
    2 At or near 12 mths high (lots approaching double tops often after doubling) GOR, GMD, DCN, EVN, NST, RRL            
    3 halved (or more) in 12 mths WPG, FLC, HZR, ALC, ORR, SLR, ARV, DEG, HLX            
    4 sideways; often just 12 mths ++ consolidation = BIG BASE ALK, MOY, AQG, GCY, NCM, RMS, RSG, VAN, EXU, CAI, VAN, MRQ, TNR            
    5 Just Volatile!! CDV, KAI, AYR            
    Roughly the same number in first 3 categories; is that just to be expected as gold searches for direction?
    mmmm question for me; Which group will perform best if gold breaks out?
    PS: remember these range from penny stocks to dividend paying solid producers  ... they are all just charts too me.

So to the gold chart:

gold291.png

gold292.png

So FWIW have a nice possie in GOR, small one in TNR and AQG is right in my x hairs. What else do the BT favour?
    Last edited by gj0201: 18/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.