XSO 1.06% 3,087.6 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust, page-10439

1. 17,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7835
    Yes CG - both fabulous charts but keep in mind that they cover a very long period. I plot that ratio on a daily basis and it has just been dribbling down the downtrend from November last year. In fact I have a perfect downsloping wedge so it is being squeezed from the top and the bottom. You can imagine the frustration of plotting this thing every day and waiting for it to break. We need silver to participate - as I keep saying - it is a drag on gold at the moment.

And yes the COT figures are very bullish for silver but here again we are looking at a very long term chart and the damned things move very slowly.

I suppose what will end up happening is going to be something like last night but not stop - just keep going and break topside in one single trading session. Markets like doing that which would leave a lot of fund managers sitting on a very shaggy rock.

But it would be fun all the same but as a few of us have mentioned, we don't like the ramifications of what may make this occur.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.