XSO 2.07% 3,023.6 s&p/asx small ordinaries

little train of thought with gold breaking up and hitting and...

1. cha
    5,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    little train of thought with gold breaking up and hitting and failing at resistance for 6 months now can see lots of little patterns playing out but thought would turn it around and have a look at $US and contemplate chances that it recovers here
    been in a downtrend a significant one as well since start of 2017. so momentum down
    secondly not much support for it between current level and old 80c level or perhaps 84c at best

third during this period last few years of march to june chart of $US been flat at best with work on it starting in spring

so adds up to down or level at best but doesnt mean will play out as usual

but having said that pog chart normally quiet around this period as well as the money movers retire to hamptons and take their money out so not much gain and risk is one of fade

feeling is this year may be one of those unusual ones where there is movement in this period coming up
    vix and gold could do anything but if silver does move then gold will as well and i expect that is what market is preparing for

i am ready anyway but tongue in cheek not sure if market is listening this quarter anyway

had a nice reaction of greeen for gold last week but did not get through to where i wanted it which normally means it wont
    warning sign will be if $US jumps from this level. will settle back down but that will be time to listen
    been a good run on goldies and expecting more gains but at some point market stops doing what i want it to -
    for a time anyway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.