XSO 1.86% 2,966.3 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust, page-10580

1. 508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    :-D good one PB. Now you mention it, I have more or less settled on another biotech which has been having a nice steady rise over the past couple of months - Cynata CYP. Had a pullback today, which I welcomed. Market cap is $107m. Involved in stem cell regenerative therapy, in the field of GVHD [graft vs host] rejection and also asthma and COAD. Here’s an explanation by Cynata's CEO on their work with Monash Uni. Fujifilm is their major shareholder

'These preclinical data demonstrate that Cymerus™ MSCs alone or in combination with corticosteroids could provide an improved treatment option for asthma patients, without the side effects and resistance associated with steroid therapy,” said Ross Macdonald, Ph.D., Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Cynata Therapeutics. “We look forward to working with the Monash Lung Biology Network to complete preclinical analyses in other features of asthma, like inflammation and airway remodeling, to support a comprehensive preclinical data package and the anticipated advancement of Cymerus MSCs into clinical trials in asthma.”

I looked over the results of the trials and I think they are encouraging.
    And a link to a broker report http://cynata.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/CR_DV_CYP_20180311_8ad5aea26acc4911a9b17f9923f7d3a7.pdf

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.