XSO 0.54% 2,904.3 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust, page-10658

1. 18,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7873
    At this stage I would have to say that if it breaks down it is the end of the line.

However, if I take a step back and try and see how such action could ultimately still keep the market in trend, then perhaps if it just retraced back to the where the upslanting wedge was started and then did a bit of work, then perhaps the game could still be on. Also. if rates go higher, money might run out of bonds back into stocks. This had been happening but recently someone seems to have changed the game rules and the money seems to be disappearing.

But a couple of problems - starting with gold, if it continues higher then I think it is probably suggesting that we have some serious problems that would not be beneficial to the stock market. I have one little gold chart that takes my breath away it is so exciting. But I am being very patient and letting it play out slowly.

The second problem I have is if the S&P does break down out of this upslanting wedge, then it is probably going to break the major uptrend. That I would not be able to forgive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.