XSO 0.69% 3,192.7 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust, page-10963

1. cha
    5,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 691
    read an article
    successful people focus on one thing at a time
    i have found that helps with my best of breed approach to looking for oversold quality stocks when macros turn up

i said when bpt lost its mojo and fell to 70c that 40c on cards. well fell to 35c
    full credit to 64 for picking turn up in oil at $40 level and full credit to Snout for calling bpt as one to benefit

oil on the spike here and bpt also on the spike over $1.60
    I traded micro sea on its first run from 6c to 16c and then over 20c before reality hit on its debt situation. I did my fa on sea sto and bpt. sto and bpt both had sufficeient assets to rerate as they took control of their debt. sea had so much debt and so small and so many shares that clear would struggle and it has. but with oil on run here can see it may have chance of a green run but longer term is a question mark on it. a bit like try until cam good on last ann.
    sto and bpt both heading to overbought but could rerate further. sea may see a run here but will see.
    sea now plaything of bigger shark and notices all about who is in and out.
    stx another with poor history. ran to 25c yonks ago. money made on retrace then recovery on each leg lower. no break out yet. sea and stx both need to give buy signals other than churn
    aqg a lot easier and safer here as its recovery continues.

copper gold all had runs

will they turn down here or get next leg up

uranium been dead. little boe had a run but really just a recovery trade to old levels and no breakout yet

last may my safe pick was pan at 20c if base metals found support which they did. pan now doubled plus

this may a few contenders. hch micro had its cap raise for sophs at 3.4c. had run last year from 2c to 4c. will see what can do here

ozl in midcaps looks safer than hch but perhaps a bit of each but will see what base metals can do. july is expected timeline for a reaction but will see if gets pushed down in meantime.
    expect this week is lock in profits week and reassess for next monday but will see

i still like goldies

sar thr $2 from last week. ozl to crack $10 here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.