XSO 1.13% 2,999.9 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust, page-10976

1. cha
    5,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    yes when despised is time to look at it and buy when turns up and then hold. that is hard part especially when risk of retrace to starting point. a lot do that like alk. alk waiting on funding and turn a profit. signs are will happen but when? on chart when breaks 40c and then 60c have to say get on but a lot harder then when face retrace like current one to sub 30c. you can call the fib levels and set stops but i am tired of calling each level so leave it to others. no one likes fib levels anyway. most just want a few pips which is a harder game anyway

i was strong on midcap goldies like evn at 57c and others
    now i am thinking is silver and uranium the next turnaround from despised? silver i am thinking goldies/silver and u stocks are obvious rather than pure asx silver plays . mind you i have been waiting for 2 years on silver now but happy to wait it out and not lose sight of it

days of beach at 35c evn 57c rsg 23c sar 13c whc at 40c aja at 40c and so on. will they come again? no I doubt it unless their internals fail like slr did but even slr on second wind here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.