XSO 1.86% 2,966.3 s&p/asx small ordinaries

That last point is an interesting point Rick Rule of Sprott made...

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    That last point is an interesting point Rick Rule of Sprott made in his podcast which @Anton Chigurh I believe has put up here or elsewhere. Basically surmising that it will be to their (Oz miners) long term detriment to ignore riskier jurisdictions (like Africa, DRC et all), but I also think the Canadians go overseas at the moment because their market is totally dogged by pot stocks - look at the gold vend MZZ was able to pick up on the cheap!

FWIW (And not worth much really) Like most I'm pretty bully on gold but do think whilst the underlying commodity is strong, the sentiment is almost identical to last year, where pretty much after diggers the market got on with it and specs started flying.

EAR like most mid-tier goldies with serious oz's will do well at D&D, but more so given I believe NST are in a frenzy to update their Jundee resource in time to show off to the masses. The Yandal belt is a very warm piece of dirt atm.

I have said elsewhere that I think AYR & more so RNX (Old OVR) are dark horses, even more so the latter given it's on an EV of $5m (2.5m Cash). TBH if i wasn't bone lazy I would probably tip RNX as an STT FA tip all day long as the strike and the shear breadth is massive and they have really done their H/W and got serious technical capabilities behind their mgt team. I think it's a pretty good punt down here.

A lazy one for our @paddington bear is probably AMI - a producer that I think has got legs, but I missed my entry so I don't know If I can be bothered with it.

Have mentioned MZZ as a cheap punt just based on the regsiter and the backers behind it. But I also do think BC8 is probably worth a go again around here, because the guys are drilling at known gold fields in Kal.

Finally EXU is probably another good one that has the potential to go from producer to developer very quickly and is a Hartley's favourite. 600,000oz in the wheat belt of WA, easily a 1m oz there...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.