XSO 1.86% 2,966.3 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Just to add to the list above. SMI Looking a bit more...

1. 13,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Just to add to the list above.

SMI
    Looking a bit more interesting and worth a watch. Have mentioned in the past I wasn't a huge fan of their silver project and tbh not totally sold on the new project they've just acquired (subject to DD). What interests me is CPS coming in and recapping what's now the semi-shell. Further acqs? Either way, not hard to see a trade from the $0.008 price point.

BGT
    Interesting volume going through recently. Looks like a larger IPO holder exiting. Back closer to the mc I think it should have listed at and worth a close watch. Be aware of the escrow release, later this month but that in itself could be a motive for some ST newsflow. Wading in myself.

MNC
    Looks to have absorbed a lot of the volume from the placement, one of the majors loading up further and a drill program not far away, where they previously saw 384m @ 1.01g/t Au. Perfect if you like stocks that have crashed and burned, are generally hated but seeing a rebirth, at a very attractive entry point. Still some underwriter selling from PSL, so i'm wading-in, rather than bull in a China shop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.