XSO 1.86% 2,966.3 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust, page-11431

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Thank you for your kind thoughts Chriseels . I've been putting up some of my stock recs. on twitter now and again , it's a lot easier than dealing with a thread on HC and takes up far less of my time . Of recent times they have been STM ,POH,BOT ,HRL,GBR, MYL,PIQ for anyone interested

As for the dummy spit on Trump , I guess the time had to come that apart from blaming him for every occurrence on planet earth the penny is starting to drop that even though they've thrown the kitchen sink at him and everyone hates him he's still around.

He's doing an outstanding job and it's bemusing that anyone trying to make money in stocks would not like Trump in regard to that . The markets are currently high but I don't see much on the horizon , hopefully the outstanding run that some of our better stocks have had might spill over into the smaller ones . It could be happening even as we speak.

The world is much the same as it's always been ,a struggle for economic and social predominance amongst countries with the occasional war and skirmish thrown in . It seems to me that these factors were perhaps even more deleterious well before Trump came along

When all these worry warts get their wish and he's gone they won't even notice that nothing much will change

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.