XSO 0.62% 3,004.6 s&p/asx small ordinaries

As I have mentioned in other threads, patience is the key with...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    As I have mentioned in other threads, patience is the key with most stocks. Looking at the slaughter for most juniors and their EV, it is clear that a bounce is due in time. The question is when. Tax loss selling happens every April to June, and each year - we see frustrations on social media. Last year, the bloodbath began right after Easter and recovery began at mid-June (a little earlier than anticipated for both start and finish).

This year is no exception. That's the way the cycle works. It's interesting that punters tend to forget about the red periods once the big bull returns around July-August. Last year, the conglomerate gold story injected a tonne of money into the speculative market - what will it be this year? I suspect South American lithium (or just lithium in general) with much thanks to GXY's recent US$280 million transaction with POSCO.

The market is waiting for any excuse to inject money back in the spec sector - we saw that execute last year with the likes of CDT, SEG, KAI, DGO plus many more that I cannot remember.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.