XSO 0.86% 3,001.9 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Bundy, I stalk the RE sector and have this to offer. Capsule...

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Bundy, I stalk the RE sector and have this to offer.

Capsule statement: the REMX in USA is an etf that comprises a variety of technical metals. RE comprise less than 20% but its fund mates are Li, Co etc. The REMX weekly chart on StockCharts has a 2-year 5-wave rally with a massive RSI neg divergence at the top and now the abc correction is in full swing. I target chart levels seen in Q2,2017 for the wave c endpoint. (That's the TA nutshell.)

The FA? I believe the Greenback has had a big say here. Metals drop when the USD rises as we all know. Trade geopol could also be a factor because China has the whole RE supply chain covered. The West hasn't.

The ASX:Lynas chart seems to closely mimic the REMX chart and its sell down is also well underway. 180+ cents is my LYC wave c target.

The LYC board on HC is active with a lot of retail bulls and a few frequent posters with deep insights in the industry - but they are not sure either. See the REMX thread and, in particular, HC post # 33799488.

US-centric HC-type boards/blogs might cough up some reasons. Try Seeking Alpha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.