XSO 1.40% 3,022.0 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust, page-12230

1. 2,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    Looks a gooden bundy, especially compared with TLS, I don't follow these guys and not sure why the Divvy flags on my TPM's chart have been missing since May 2015.. whilst on the chart below there still shows a positive divvy value, is there are a glitch in my system? Did management not pay a divvy during this time whilst building up cash reserves and getting the PE under control?

TPM technically, Right on support here, or is it the SP looking to produce a new double bottom, support for new DB is $4.85, keep a watch on this for an entry over the next few weeks or so for it to push down through support and a spring back up through it and back on its merry way again. Well that's the plan anyway..the FA certainly support's my theory

Looking at the previous high back in August 2016 and that's where the self off began so this may have been where the Divvy issue came into play?..may also have just been a sector sentiment issue as well? with TLS seen as the big bad guy leader of the group and with it's SP being belted for over 2 years now may explain a few things.

TPM Fundamentally, pretty self-explanatory

TPM.... 5yr daily chart
    TPM.JPG
    TLS.... pretty self-explanatory, though Sales are rising again and PE is under control. Worth watching TLS down at these levels
    tls.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.