XSO 0.54% 2,904.3 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust, page-12425

1. 2,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    Oh PB you are making me earn my MONEY today aren't you... and I'm not even getting paid. Just love doing this to learn and prove you wrong...in a gentlemanly way

As I said to you the other day regarding your PPO/PVO/poo indicator(poo?? lol) I use a faster MACD than the standard one, I use 8,17,9 which produces about the same result as your PPPPPPP thing. MACD seems to be the most reliabilist and earliest indicator I have found other than say a 3/8 or a 2/5 Day SMA cross which I can do and any other cross for that matter

Here's the most basic of automated daily MACD crosses one could do. (Please remember you probably wouldn't do a scan this basic normally). With this company having only just listed a few days before produced an extremely and quite rare flat-lined MACD so wasn't picked up until the 12th when the cross seems to have occurred during the 8th ? (a little debatable perhaps)..anyway here's that EOD scan for the 12th
    ADT.JPG With BAL here's the first clue that things at this point in time on the 28-8-17 are not great with the blue value line dropping away quite sharply. So a good warning there. However, the SP continues on its merry little way whilst being overvalued. But as we can now see Sales/EPS and PE have been improving are now looking good again, one would expect the value line and SP will be back in sync/harmony together soon. My feeling is the Gap from mid-January will fill soon, then the company will probably report growing sales and eps and telling holders the PE is now well under control and so far we can already see these items are improving
    BAL.JPG FPL..here's an example of a couple of MACD crosses that would have had you in this stock. What I'm thinking for you PB is you like to write down the tips for the posters you like but need a better system to find and notify you of a good time to enter...I think my system is it, very easy to use and packed with heaps of other features. Give the $15 5 week trial a go, I help you get started, anyway here are 2 scans for you, see the dates hightlighted
    FPL.JPG
    FPL1.JPG
    Here are 2 scans for IVX you could have been in this some time ago, further to my "help you offer" above I can scan these MACD crosses by watchlists as well, so if you like post me a WL you like and I'll scan each night for you. That is, if you don't do the trial yourself
    IVX 6-3.JPG
    IVX 2.JPG

And after all this, you still have your little heart set on your PPPPPPPPP's indicator then you'll have to find a company that uses it in its scans

Good luck and let me know if I can be of any further help
    Last edited by VVX565: 05/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.