XSO 1.28% 3,020.4 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust, page-12426

1. 17,970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7820
    Oh VVX my poor brain and I am so busy here at home at the same time without so much going on in the market and I am about to have a new grand-son tomorrow.

I don't have a watch list as such because things change so quickly. Also, I start my day really early, and I mean really early, so I need something that is going to save me time, not make my day longer. I want to be able to turn on my computer each morning and this "thing" will give me say a half a dozen stocks across the market that need to be looked at. I don't have time to check 50 stocks or something like that. With all the stocks that we have thrown up in the past couple of weeks with your system combined with Bundy's, how many have been winners. I know I started going through them all but each day there would be another great heap to check. I just can't do that. So what I do is watch for mentions of stocks - and yes, from particular posters, and have a quick check what they look like. If it is per chance a stock I might already have a chart for then I sort of know what they look like.

So, I have a suggestion. I don't know how much time you are allocating to your research but is it possible - just as a sort of trial - see what you can throw up as possible trades - don't care if it short term or long term on a daily basis. Then we can gauge if it is worth the extra time needed.

Also, keep in mind, that my main interest is still the big picture so I want to first of all each day think about what I see for New York/London/metals etc. which is why I write my notes. I know it will sound strange, but I have to sort of fly out of bed each morning and write....my brain demands it. So I either write here on Hot Copper or elsewhere but I like Hot Copper and although I have to go and see a broker in another week or so, I really am not interested in being tied down as to what I can write.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.