XSO 2.07% 3,023.6 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust, page-12503

1. 9,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5177
    I've just done a survey of the "Most Discussed" stocks.

The following are, in my opinion, Dog Stocks, to be left alone.  Better opportunities elsewhere.

Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 5.16.35 pm.png

CLQ.

Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 5.15.27 pm.png

ARV:

Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 5.17.58 pm.png

The following are worth a look.

LYC.

Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 5.21.33 pm.png

LYC may be in an ABC correction.  It is down to possible support:  major horizontal and 200-Day EMA.

On a weekly chart it is down to the lower edge of the Standard Error Channel - a likely rebound zone.

Look for the stock to regain upside momentum with a bullish candle and a kick-up in the short-term trend channel.

FAR

Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 5.24.28 pm.png

From late-May to late-June, FAR was in an up-trend.  Since then it's been consolidating.  Look for a bullish candle above horizontal resistance and a kick-up in the short-term trend channel.

ASN

Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 5.27.31 pm.png

This looks like a classic Wyckoff chart with ASN "jumping the creek" after a long consolidation.  That's a bullish pattern.

It's run a bit hard lately so we may be looking now for another consolidation, then a further strong move to the upside.  Watch.

OBJ

This is an interesting one.  OBJ's recent upside rally may be a counter-trend rally with the past couple of days running back to the downside, back to the 50-Day EMA.

It remains below its 200-Day EMA.

If the stock bounces off the 50-Day EMA and regains momentum it could run-up to the 200-Day EMA.  Watch.

BPT

BPT is in one of the strongest sectors in our market.

Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 5.34.34 pm.png

Beach has broken above its major horizontal resistance level.

Look for a successful test of that level with upside momentum being regained.  

RB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.