XSO 0.14% 2,972.9 s&p/asx small ordinaries

On a closer inspection, seems like the 2nd screenshot is of a...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    On a closer inspection, seems like the 2nd screenshot is of a month and 7 days rather than just 7 days. No worries though, really appreciate you doing this. My little summary below.

To me looking at the past 4 weeks, whilst Vanadium is the hot topic, the market seems to still be focusing on the quality plays, TMT and AVL. Both have significant and high grade resources and are the nearest to mining I believe. TMT recently released a good looking PFS with production aim of 2021. AVL's PFS is 'imminent' but the word is now getting over used. AVL and TMT grades and proposed process is what is currently used at established Vanadium companies.
    I will exclude AVZ as they are primarily Li,
    HDY went up 1 pip so get in at 20%. This is a micro play at the moment. They have only recently switched their focus to Vanadium.
    AEE a Uranium and Vanadium Play. Fairly significant resource in Sweden but only 0.4% grade. If developed. potentially better suited that the rest of these to supply Europe, however may be uneconomical at those low grades.
    EME is mainly Uranium where at one of their sites Vanadium is an accessory commodity. They are going to spend some time investigating the vanadium mineralogy and metallurgy.
    SRN has received some attention of late. A small market cap, exploring a smaller end resource at again lower grades.
    CHN from what I can see, primarily focusing on Gold and Copper. Have a couple of potential Vanadium sites but not really drilling at the moment, i.e. this year. It was the 6th dot point on their list released in the Quarterly.
    RFX looks like they make batteries but i cant find any references to Vanadium
    KRC the other hot name at the moment. Important to note that during this period they released 1 for 3 options which are trading around 5c at the moment. Roughly the price includes 1.6c gain on each option per share for shareholders. KRC have a huuuge deposit however low head grade. They do have a good grade concentrate and low strip ration. The big overwhelming question is whether or not those two things can compensate and reduce opex. Higher capex likely needed than TMT and AVL. Scoping Study due soon.
    POW, in a couple of JVs in South Korea, one for vanadium battery technology and the second for a multi mineral project including Vanadium. Again, non conventional methods involved.
    LTR OK size but low grade. Read above.
    MUS small maiden resource and low grade.
    AGG seems to be all gold so I would exclude.
    VMC relatively significant resource but grade of 0.41%. Also focusing on gold and lithium.
    GED still drilling
    SYR focus is on graphite so i would resume.

Its good/interesting to see that really only TMT, AVL and KRC have had real support. To me it doesn't seem like the market has gone crazy on Vanadium and started snapping up anything which mentions, evidenced by the companies in that list of gainers.

Positive direction for the sector.

Thanks V once again for preparing the list.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.