XSO 1.59% 3,059.5 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Hi Orwell, CMC - I used to be with them many years ago and when...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Hi Orwell,

CMC - I used to be with them many years ago and when they changed their platform I jumped ship to IG, following a post by @voltaire who mentioned that IG's platform was very similar to the old CMC's.

In your case, as you are looking to trade Options as well, you might like to consider IG as well as Comsec.

Not many brokers in the world would be 'safer and more reliable' them Comsec and you can trade complex Options as you see fit. I use Comsec but mostly for trading stocks as I seldom touch Options these days. I use IG for Forex and Index trading. Both great outfits.

On that note - MND - I got out of ORG and bought MND - doing well and I'll Sell when it gets to $23-. Still plenty left for anyone interested.

Not pushing my luck but MYX has been a 'dream trade'. I got set at 66 cents and will hold for a Disallowed. Gosh I'm starting to sound like a Day Trader pushing penny dreadfuls

Finally, on your thoughts that the End Is Nigh, don't fear my friend, as this bull market still has legs. My prediction is that the DJIA will go to at least 39,000 before a serious 'correction'.

Cheers Orwell.

soccer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.