XSO 0.80% 2,886.3 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust, page-14857

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414
    Some homework for us all for the weekend

@Bundy here's the MM plays u mentioned plus a few others......Report on my desk by 9am Monday pls as to who where gonna go with...and I'm holding u responsible for any losses incurred to ok

Look forward to hearing everyone thoughts about the MM space next week

What are the BT er's thought on LIC type plays like MMJ for this Industry..... and any other LIC type plays in other Ind's for that matter

Does anyone have a list of LIC type plays, I have a small list that I'll post tomoz

Also, a BIG thank you to a few posters here a few months ago for the heads up they gave me on QBL when I was holding, got out just before this most recent extended Suspension.... think it might have been 64, andrew1234, GC, bundy etc...SORRY if I didnt get the names right just wanted to say thanks... you know who u r...... And I'm not saying QBL r crap, because I haven't looked at them for ages, just glad I got out for now....tomoz is another day

Off Topic..... @h00ts I shut my computer down and it helped, had to re upload some images below about 4 times after receiving an error message on some but finally was able to up load them all...not great but happy for now, did you see a referral for us to chat to Rav ?? from @Madmin

See below for an explanation of the grey panel on the right-hand side of my chart

Charts in no particular order.....sing out if I missed any Co yr interested in...probs should have just posted all of them but its been hell here the last 2 days uploading charts

Happy Weekend to all

6.PNG 8.PNG 9.PNG 11.PNG 12.PNG 13.PNG 14.PNG 15.PNG 16.PNG 17.PNG 18.PNG 19.PNG 21.PNG 20.PNG 7.PNG
    Right-hand panel explanation
    Starting from the top...Value is what the Co's is currently valued at based on all the fundamental data available. EY (earnings yield) and DY (dividend yield) I like to see dy about half or even less that of ey as a higher ey tells me the company can keep paying out its dividend from its actual earnings. DS (dividend safety) needs to be 50 or higher. RV/ RS/ RT and CI ideally need to be 1 or higher..but RV and RS are more important fundamentally, RT is an entry/ exit signal, rt above 1 is good and below 1 not so. GRT (annualised % growth forecast) I like Co's at 8% and above. GPE (growth to PE) or PEG in Aust... a number greater than 1 means the Co is considered undervalued. EPS (earnings per share) leading 12 month earnings per share forecast... higher the better. PE (price to earnings ratio) shows the amount of dollars required to buy $1 of earnings, so a lower PE is better....hope this hel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.