XSO 0.46% 3,178.7 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust, page-14887

1. cha
    5,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 689
    Hi VVX

thanks for your post and information. I ran the debt numbers over the income of sto bpt and sea when oil in doldrums 2 years ago

all were in real strife but sto and beach had the income and assets to potentially turn it around

both did and sea is still a fail. I did trade sea from 7c to 16c. it ran to 23c before gravity hit and now 3c or so

sea may be a trader again

but sto at sub $3 on the hammer down was a no brainer and sto and bpt both massive income and both look sound from here especially if energy picks up as i expect

but the proff is in the pudding and sto is the one which i still hold. i can see that cluster of $10 plus being regained by sto. rest is just churn for mine

also charts of sto shows already recovered above ema on shorter term and trying here . sto still not a buy on longer term chart here.

whereas bpt still below on short and longer term. an indicator only but sto is my pick to hold here

doesnt mean sto will hold this current level

bpt and sto charts look identical but bpt really struggled with fa at 35c level. cooper basin is okay now but back then cooper was not working out and still some unknowns for beach. their report last year shows they diversified but cooper was a real problem and their foray into egypt shows real risk taker

whereas sto is like bhp a blue chip and a no brainer for any portfolio

i will see if i can redo the numbers on them. both look good

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.