XSO 2.27% 3,032.2 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust, page-152

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Galba something will happen with TEN as you describe , timeline unknown.

Re Buffet I fully realise most people have limited budgets , limited temperament issues ,just want to have some fun ,talk to lots of people , make stress free money on the side or in a more significant way without having to stress themselves ,consult everyone who's warm and vertical , use charting or FA and educate themselves , that's all fine . My point is that after nearly forty years in the market I've only seen individuals get genuine wealth through the market via one way so my post is directed ,perhaps forlornly ,at a younger person not set in their ways who has the means, gumption and desire to improve their lifestyle significantly via the market . If they want to do that there is I believe ,only one way of doing that . But of course it's not for most people who are perfectly happy with their methodology and returns, and/or the progress they are making in their sharemarket journey. It's not a criticism of any of them even if they do get prickly. We all have a different intellectual and emotional makeup . Playing a longer and big game is not for many people ,but those who do usually end up rich if they're good enough.

This only started to arise once I turned the tap off a bit and started to post in a more esoteric fashion and stopped throwing out what was likely to move every day , my posts aren't intended for popular consumption. I now put something up when I feel like it .

Thanks for your thoughts and good luck with your investments . I see Umi doesn't like k2f . Some people with deep pockets do ,but when they actually turn up to buy it I don't know and whether the business is sustainable longer term ,even though they can likely have some good numbers a year or two out ,I don't know . It's not a stock that I have thrown much money at

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.